Thursday, June 5, 2014

OSHA HAZWOPER Links

I promised that I would create a links list for the Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER) 8-hour refresher class ... so this is a start (and only a start, since the stupid computer decided to publish this prematurely)

I will add additional information to this page when I get a chance.  If you have a specific question about a resource we discussed, email me and let me know.  Also if you find a resource that you think is helpful - please comment or forward it so that I can post it for everyone.

Have a great summer!

Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)


NYSDOT Dangerous Plants pages https://www.dot.ny.gov/dangerous-plants We have Giant Hogweed around here! That stuff is nasty - make sure you know what it looks like!

The United Nation's Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) 4th edition http://www.unece.org/trans/danger/publi/ghs/ghs_rev04/04files_e.html


U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) 

Chemical Safety Board


NIOSH Respirator Selection Logic 2004 document
NIOSH Poisonous Plants http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/plants/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.