Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Free!!!! I am no longer Chair !!!!!

Which means that I might, just might, once again start to have a life and time to read and blog and do things that have nothing to do with filling out reports and doing administrative work!

I spent the week before classes frantically moving out of the chairs office and into my normal faculty office. Give the size difference and the fact that I still won't have a lab until the last phase of the building is complete, I also spent that entire week wishing for a Tardis.


I had to fit everything from this space  ...


... which I can't find a picture of with my stuff still in it.  Believe me - lots of stuff - an additional book shelf, a second two drawer file cabinet.  Llllllotttttsssss of stuff.


Into this space ...


 ... which is about a quarter the size.  There are still boxes and I can't find things and this picture is from before the two computers and the laser printer were moved in.  Plus there is a closet full of stuff too. I will probably just finally start to get organized in time to have to move again when they finish the last phase of the building.

Eeeeeek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.