Friday, February 6, 2015

This is what is outside my office window !

Okay - ENOUGH! We have had enough snow. They only finally just cleaned the bl**dy sidewalks *yesterday* after we have gotten over 20 inches of snow this week. The only reason that I have been able to park at work is that I have a four wheel drive truck and can use it to flatten a spot in the parking lot - or more technically speaking - in one of the snowdrifts currently occupying the parking lot.  I should be taking more pictures out here there. 

This is the view out my window ...

Window on left looking left

Window on right looking right

This bears a striking resemblance to the parking lot and the sidewalks around here - at least until yesterday, when they finally started clearing some paths, ramps and stairs. Good Grief !

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh! Get a grip, weather! There is such a thing as TOO MUCH SNOW.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.