Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0: Spell It Out Challenge

The books covers below spell out: CLASS DONE CAN BLOOM 

All but one were taken from images that I had already uploaded for my blog, I have read all of them and reviewed most of them :-)

The down side of this is that while classes are almost done (last one right now!) I still have about a thousand hours of grading to do.
 
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
Lake Effect: Two Sisters and a Town's Toxic Legacy by Nancy A. Nichols 
Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Some Like it Hawk by Donna Andrews
Digger by Ursula Vernon
Ottoline and the Yellow Cat by Chris Riddell
Nurk: The Strange, Surprising, Adventures of a (Somewhat) Brave Shrew by Ursula Vernon
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Night Watch by Terry Pratchett, which I have read several times but all before I started this website. 
Bridge of Birds by Barry Hughart
The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde
Ottoline goes to School by Chris Riddell
Owl's Well That Ends Well (mini review) by Donna Andrews
Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan


1 comment:

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.