Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Book Spine Poetry Challenge for Bout of Books 11


Happy Second Day of Bout of Books!

My Little Pocketbooks is hosting a Book Spine Poetry Challenge.

Here is my book spine poem ...


Beneath the sands of Egypt
A Rumor of Bones 

The Laughter of Dead Kings
Remembered Death 

Quieter than Sleep

Last Chance to See 
The Walker in Shadows 

And Then ... There Were None




No idea what it means, but it sure is moody.  I guess that is what you get when you have way too many mysteries on your shelves.  I also know that free words were offered but I liked it better as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.