Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Wrap-up

Huraay! February is over. Perhaps winter will eventually end.  It almost seems warm today since it is supposed to get above freezing for a while.

This is only my second month of doing this, so I am happily surprised at how much I wrote. I have seven book reviews - I hope to get better at these, at the moment I think they are pretty uneven in quality.  I put together twelve environmental news posts, a few of which I am quite proud.  I also have been playing with memes - 19 posts - too many to sustain I am sure. Eventually I will probably pick a couple that I really like and try to do those weekly.  Then there were four posts that didn't fit into any of those categories. 

Book Reviews

 

Environmental News posts

 

Meme Posts

 

Other Stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.