The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Goodness, I haven't done one of these in ages! Weekends are usually frantically busy but today ended up being rather mellow. The weather is rainy and gray (which is a nice chance from snowy and gray I suppose) so we have hung out at home all day and the kids actually gave me a chance to use my own computer for once.
This past week I posted two reviews:
- Lake Effect:Two Sisters and a Town's Toxic Legacy by Nancy A. Nichols
- Some Like it Hawk by Donna Andrews
- Haze in Paris
- Updates on Elk River WV and NC Duke Energy sites
- Tonawanda Coke Sentencing !
- Exxon Valdez 25th Anniversary
And I participated in four memes:
- It's Monday! What are You Reading? 3-17
- Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR list
- Wondrous Words Wednesday 7
- A peak into Some Like it Hawk and The Pluto Files
Field Notes from A Catastrophe: Man, Nature and Climate Change by Elizabeth Kolbert. I am over halfway. The book is a bit dated at this point, but well written and I would love to do the traveling that the author did. She got to visit some amazing places and see things that are no longer there.
Then, today I made the mistake of picking up Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, and I have totally devoured over half the book. Other than it making me feel perfectly antique, I am really enjoying the heck out of it.