Friday, January 3, 2014

Bats in our belfry ... or at least in our back room

So I now have proof that I am not a blogger at heart. On New Year's Eve we were at home celebrating, playing board games as a family when I walked into the kitchen and saw a bat flying around in the back room. My first response was not to grab my cell phone and shoot a video or take some pictures. No, it was to make sure the kids couldn't follow me into the kitchen, grab my husband and start frantically trying to figure out how to get a bat out of my house safely and who the hell to call on New Year's Eve to deal with a bat.  See ...not a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.