Friday, January 10, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0- Book Spine Poetry Challenge!

I really liked this challenge - it reminded me how many really good books I have on my shelves, which is something that I really needed because I have been so bummed about some of the books I selected for this challenge.

So ... here is the picture





Twilight in the Desert
The Last Camel Died at Noon
In the Garden of Beasts

On the Edge
The Puzzled Heart
Catering to Nobody
In Deep Water
Charmed to Death

----
I like it -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.