Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 – Mad Libs Challenge!

Bout of Books 9.0 – Mad Libs Challenge!

Here is my result ...

character name – The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
adjective1 – The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
adjective2 – The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman 
item – Bridge of Birds: A Novel of Ancient China that Never Was by Barry Hughart
occupation – Why Shoot a Butler ? by Georgette Heyer 
act of violence – Shooting Gallery by Hailey Lind 
adjective3 – Emilie and the Hollow World by Martha Wells 
noun1 – Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett 
noun2 – Dragonbreath #2: Attack of the Ninja Frogs by Ursula Vernon


Here’s the story:
I just read the greatest book!
This guy Westing ends up in the middle of a Mysterious conspiracy. Turns out his ancestors were pirates, and he might be the key to finding the Subtle Bridge. It’s a mythic artifact that disappeared centuries ago, and now a shadowy group of Butlers are looking for it. No one knows what uncovering it might do, but these guys are willing to Shoot for it.
I won’t say anything else. But believe me, if you like Hollow stories with Feet and Ninja Frogs, you have to read this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.