Thursday, April 3, 2014

Chemical Valley - The New Yorker looks into West Virginia chemical spill

I just heard about this article on NPR this morning on the drive in. Then while trying to look up that link to that story I found that I missed this one

Review of West Virginia Water Finds More Work To Be Done from March 29th. Clearly I have some catching up to do.

Well - the story was on Morning Edition but does not appear to be up yet so instead I offer the link directly to the New Yorker article Chemical Valley

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2014/04/07/140407fa_fact_osnos

I will post an update when I get a chance to read through the article.


Ah - I finally found the NPR story - I missed it because the headline didn't compute for me W Va Political Shift Changes Fundamentals of Government (Man who would think that story is about the chemical spill ?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.