Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Post 5

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer

I am not sure how we got to the end of April to fast!  I tried my first read-a-thon, the Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-thon, yesterday and discovered that a huge, fast-paced, 24-hour read-a-thon is really not my thing.  I think I will stick to things have a more drawn out and less frenetic vibe, like Bout of Books.

This past week has been really busy, so much so that I haven't posted any book reviews, which is rather unusual. I finished several - 5 yesterday, but haven't had time to write anything up.  I will be trying to find time to post reviews on ...
I also read Monster on the Hill by Rob Harrell and The Secret Science Alliance and the Copycat Crook by Eleanor Davis. 

Plus I participated in the Anne of Green Gables read-along at Midnight Garden, and still need to write that review as well.
 I also had a couple of environmental news posts ...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy week! I love Anne of Green Gables :) I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/04/cozy-reading-42414.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.