I am not sure how we got to the end of April to fast! I tried my first read-a-thon, the Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-thon, yesterday and discovered that a huge, fast-paced, 24-hour read-a-thon is really not my thing. I think I will stick to things have a more drawn out and less frenetic vibe, like Bout of Books.
This past week has been really busy, so much so that I haven't posted any book reviews, which is rather unusual. I finished several - 5 yesterday, but haven't had time to write anything up. I will be trying to find time to post reviews on ...
- Nurk: The Strange, Surprising, Adventures of a (Somewhat) Brave Shrew by Ursula Vernon.
- 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
- Legends of Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke
- Giants Beware by Jorge Aguirre and Rafael Rosado
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
Plus I participated in the Anne of Green Gables read-along at Midnight Garden, and still need to write that review as well.
- Anne of Green Gables Raffle at Midnight Garden
- A peak into Anne of Green Gables and Abominable Science